– TVS Motor Company’s Star City Plus is rumored to be getting an update.
– No changes will be made to the bike’s engine.
– Minor modifications may be made to the model.
– Speculation suggests that the headlights and rear lights may see slight changes.
– There has been no official confirmation from the company yet.
– The engine of the TVS Star City Plus will remain the same, with a 110 cc engine.
– Rumors suggest that the front tire may be equipped with a disc brake for added safety.
– The mileage of the TVS Star City Plus is expected to remain similar to the previous model, offering approximately 60-75 kmpl.
– New features such as a USB mobile charger, side stand indicator, digital speedometer, and more may be added to the TVS Star City Plus New.
– The company may launch a total of 10 variants of the updated model.
– The expected starting ex-showroom price is around Rs 65,000.
– Follow us on Google News as TheAuto.