– The new model of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is set to be launched soon.
– The bike is becoming increasingly popular in the market.
– It will be based on the J-platform, which is already used in other Royal Enfield models.
– The new Bullet 350 is expected to be positioned between the Hunter 350 and the Classic 350.
– The engine of the bike is powerful and will generate around 19.9 bhp and 27 Nm of torque.
– The engine will be retuned to suit the specifications of the Bullet.
– The bike will maintain its iconic exhaust note despite being BS6 Stage 2 compliant.
– The look and design of the bike will remain similar to the previous model.
– It will have round halogen headlamps and a new tail lamp.
– The features will include a single-piece seat, spoke rims, and shared lighting elements with the Classic 350.
– The bike will have telescopic forks at the front and adjustable shock absorber suspension at the rear.
– Braking will be done by a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear, with the option of rear disc brakes.
– The exact price of the new model has not been announced yet.
– This information about the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 has been collected from various sources.