– The Jawa 42 Bobber Mirror Edition has been launched in India by Jawa Motorcycles.
– The bike has a black unique design and offers a retro-style look.
– It is powered by a 334cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder petrol engine.
– The Jawa 42 Bobber Mirror Edition comes with modern features like LED headlamps, digital instrument cluster, and alloy wheels.
– It is expected to give tough competition to the Royal Enfield Bullet.
– The bike is priced at INR 2.27 lakh (ex-showroom) and will be available in select Jawa dealerships across India.
– Customers can also book the bike online through the company’s official website.