– Honda Motor Company is reportedly working on a new electric sedan car.
– The car is rumored to be named Honda City Ev.
– The company has not made any official statement regarding this.
– Once the design of the electric car is finalized, the company is expected to confirm the news.
– The car is said to feature a powerful 45 kWh battery.
– The battery can be fully charged in around 5.40 to 6.20 hours.
– The car is expected to have a range of approximately 390 to 450 kilometers on a full charge, depending on the driving mode.
– The Honda City Ev is expected to come with modern features such as a panoramic sunroof, mobile connectivity, ventilated seats, Bose music system, and navigation.
– The price of the car is expected to be slightly higher due to it being an electric sedan car.
– The ex-showroom price of the car is rumored to be around 25 lakh rupees.
– No official confirmation has been given regarding the price.
– Follow us on Google News as TheAuto.