– Honda is all set to launch its first mid-size SUV, the Honda Elevate, in India.
– The SUV features a luxurious look with a black front grille, LED headlights, and LED fog lamps on the front bumper.
– It also comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, rearview mirrors on the doors, and silver roof rails.
– The Honda Elevate is expected to compete with cars like the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos Facelift, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Toyota Urban Cruiser Raider.
– It offers advanced features such as a 7-inch TFT screen in the instrument console, a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and level-2 ADAS.
– The SUV is powered by a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder naturally-aspirated petrol engine that generates a maximum power output of 121 bhp and a peak torque of 145 Nm.
– It is available with a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed CVT automatic transmission.
– The pricing details of the Honda Elevate have not been announced yet, but the base variant is expected to be priced around Rs. 11 lakh.
– The Honda Elevate aims to give tough competition to its rivals in the mid-size SUV segment with its stylish design and powerful engine.