– The luxury Citroën C3 is returning to India and bookings started secretly on September 15.
– The C3 Aircross will be launched in India soon, with official bookings starting on September 15.
– The Citroën C3 Aircross will be offered in both 5-seater and 7-seater configurations.
– It will feature a 1.2-liter turbo petrol engine with a maximum power of 110bhp and peak torque of 190Nm.
– The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, with an option of automatic transmission also available.
– The mileage of the Citroën C3 Aircross is expected to be up to 18.5Kmpl.
– The car will come with advanced features such as wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 7-inch digital instrument cluster.
– Safety features include dual airbags, ABS, hill hold assist, EBD, reverse camera and sensors, tire pressure monitoring system, and ESP.
– The Citroën C3 Aircross will compete with Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Tigun, Honda Elevate, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyrider, Hyundai Creta, and Kia Seltos.